Thoughts added by Dynamically Balanced Parenting
I discovered this post while participating in a collaboration with other writers on line. It is incredibly well done and exemplifies the advocacy issues that need to be highlighted. Please share your experiences as an advocate here.
- Where were you when you found yourself in an advocacy role?
- What happened that made you STOP and take notice?
- How did you approach the situation?
- What was said during the interaction?
- How did the conversation end?
- Was there a resolution to the situation?
- How did you feel before, during, and after the interaction?
- Why is it so important to speak up for those who are unable to speak for themselves?
- Has anyone ever advocated for you?
- How did their advocacy have an impact on you?
We need to continue to draw attention to ADVOCACY and share our stories so other will also be inspired to make a difference. #worldofwritermom #writermomadvocate